What is Mathcad? It’s a tool to do complex calculations, using an easy to use, “whiteboard” design environment.
A brief list of advantages:
- Simultaneously solves and documents engineering calculations in natural math notation.
- Broad range of computation capabilities.
- Automated units capabilities.
- Integrated Texts, live maths and graphics in one workspace.
- Publishing for a variety of formats.
Why do you need it?
- It provides traceability.
- It captures company knowledge & best practices.
- It preserves intellectual property within your company.
- It ensures compliance with regulations.
- It’s easy to use.
- It is more capable than spreadsheets and work books are prone to error.
- Mathcad Add-on Products, Vertical Libraries: Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering.
- Functional extension packs: Data, Analysis, Signal Processing, Image Processing, Wavelets.
Who would benefit from Mathcad?
- Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- and many more.