PTC Creo Elements/Direct 2D Access and 3D Access are CAD viewers that offers rich 2D and 3D CAD visualization to improve your company’s product development process. With PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access, you can extend the use of 2D and 3D CAD design data across the entire organization and supply chain so team members can easily share both 2D and 3D design data in neutral and native 3D CAD formats.
Features & Benefits
- View 2D and 3D design data in a broad range of neutral CAD formats including Autodesk DWG and DXF, and 3D IGES.
- Visualize 3D designs with real-time rendering, including textures, shadows, and mirror plane.
- Inspect designs in standard or cross-sectional views and measure physical properties, including distances, mass, and volume.
- Explore “what if” design alternatives with part modifications, assembly restructuring, and positioning.
- Convert native 3D design data from PTC Creo, CATIA, I-deas, Inventor, NX, Solid Edge, and SolidWorks.
- Publish and share designs in other collaboration formats with Arbortext IsoDraw, eDrawings Professional, XVL, or 3D PDF CAD interface modules.
- Provide real-time, seamless product data management when integrated with Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager.