Creo Elements/Direct Drafting (formerly CoCreate Drafting) is a comprehensive 2D CAD system built on a part and assembly structure that is tuned to the specific needs of mechanical engineers and designers. Specialized features such as assembly management and 2D parametric capabilities expand beyond the full set of standard 2D design capabilities to provide a complete 2D CAD platform for the product development process. Example features from the extensive functionality include: -
- Create, rotate, mirror, copy, scale, stretch, trim, and extend all types of geometry.
- View, manipulate, and manage complex designs using a parts browser.
- Use one part in many places with part sharing.
- Synchronize work with a revision checker highlighting changes between drawing revisions and more.
- Accelerate dimensioning with a powerful combination of tools so you preset and automate dimensions.
In addition to the world class drafting tools Creo Elements/Direct Drafting links seamlessly to other members of the Creo Elements/Direct Suite including:
- Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager
- Creo Elements/Direct 2D Access
- Part libraries
Creo Elements/Direct Drafting incorporates tools to allow you to quickly and easily exchange information via both native and 3rd party formats including the latest versions of DWG and DXF.
When it comes to publishing your designs by using the direct PDF creation tools you can be sure your designs are safe.
Who is it for? Creo Elements/Direct Drafting is for members of the core design team – CAD engineers who need to do 2D design quickly and effectively.