Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager automatically notifies you if others have made changes to a document, part, or assembly. Files can also be packaged in packets, which can be routed to others who may need to work with the data. Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager can include 2D drawings and other data into packets, which can be routed to subcontractors or others who need to work with your data. The software automatically notifies you when changes have been made to a document, part, or assembly.
Who is it for? Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager is ideal for Creo Elements/Direct Drafting users who routinely maintain several versions of their work, work with complex assemblies, and/or work concurrently with others on design teams.
How can it help you? Mistakes in data organization are among the biggest reasons products are released late and over budget: an important change is overwritten, team members can’t find key information, or commitments are lost or forgotten.
Well-managed data leads to fewer ECOs (Engineering Change Order), streamlined processes, and faster time to market.
With Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager you can: -
- Work on the most current version of a part.
- Specify who has permission to read and modify design work.
- Find data easily and quickly.
- Let others quickly see what changes you have made.
- Make sure critical meta data like title-block information accompanies all designs.
Extend the capability with:
- BOM Editor: Generate, manage, and edit a bill of materials for any 2D drawing in seconds.
- Task Agent: Automate the execution of clash analysis, format conversion and print/plot tasks in the background as you work.