Creo Elements/Direct Modeling’s direct approach to 3D design is ideal for companies that need a lightweight and flexible design strategy, to shorten design cycles and quickly create one-off product designs. From the world’s tallest crane to the smallest electromechanical linear drive, Creo Elements/Direct Modeling has helped design teams around the world master complex design changes and deliver award winning and record breaking products.
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling is ideal for any product designer or design team. It’s especially helpful to those who work in a fast-paced environment with frequent and unexpected design changes, as well as those who expect to modify or reuse existing designs frequently.
Features & Benefits
- Achieve faster design cycles by leveraging the strengths of a direct approach to 3D CAD design.
- Quickly learn the easiest approach to 3D – direct modeling with design creation and modification through on-the-fly interactions with geometry and feature recognition.
- Confront unpredictable or radical design change with flexibility.
- Work with multi-source CAD data as easily as if you created it yourself.
- Eliminate resource bottlenecks by giving everyone the flexibility to quickly pick up existing designs and carry them forward.
Additional Modeling Modules
There are a number of specialist extensions available for advanced Sheet Metal, Surfacing, Analysis and more. These can provide enhanced functionality to take your design even further. To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 453 4101