Unlike proprietary calculating tools and spreadsheets, Mathcad lets engineers design and document engineering calculations simultaneously with comprehensive applied math functionality and dynamic, unit-aware calculations. Professionals worldwide are using Mathcad to perform, document, manage and share calculation and design work. The unique Mathcad visual format and easy-to-use whiteboard interface integrate live, standard mathematical notation, text and graphs into a single worksheet–making Mathcad ideal for knowledge capture, calculation reuse, and engineering collaboration.
Mathcad lets you type equations just as you would write them on a blackboard or in a reference book. There is no difficult syntax to learn; you simply type in your equations and then see the results. You can use Mathcad equations to solve just about any math problem you can think of, symbolically or numerically. You can place text anywhere on the worksheet to document your work.
Features and Benefits
- Documents your calculations and help capture, protect and re-use your intellectual property.
- In-built checking and units aware calculations within Mathcad considerably reduce the possibility of errors.
- Automate your operations using the inbuilt templates and style sheets.
- Uses the notation, terms and presentation that Engineers are used to so there is a very short learning curve associated with the product.
- Provides a more powerful, reliable and accurate method than using spreadsheets and far quicker than programming in a higher level programming language.