Built on the foundations of Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Parametric has been designed with productivity and stability in mind. Creo Parametric gives you the power to quickly deliver the highest quality, most accurate digital models faster than ever. Pro/Engineer was the first parametric 3d modeller and Creo Parametric continues to define the market.
Why choose Creo Parametric?
- Create and edit designs faster, directly editing geometry on the model using the streamlined, context-sensitive user interface helping you focus on simple, sequential tasks.
- Fully integrated 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solution, taking your product from concept to manufacturing within one application.
- A certified, stable solution, minimising risks of lost time due to crashes, damaged data files and unrecoverable projects, all common complaints with other competitive systems.
- Work in a true MultiCAD environment, with the ability to read native part and assembly files from Solidworks, Inventor, NX and Solid Edge.
- Fully integrated web connectivity allowing access to the resources, information and capabilities needed for 21st Century product development.
Easily select and edit a range of geometry and features including rounds and patterns. The design intelligence is fully retained. PTC Creo FMX saves time and reduces errors and frustration. [Read More]
There are a number of specialist add-ons available from PTC to further enhance the capabilities of Creo Parametric. Simulation, Machining and advanced design methodologies can all easily be added to Creo’s core functionality.To find out more please email email@example.com or call us on 01663 769 370