Speed the process of creating and updating high-quality technical illustrations and animations with Arbortext IsoDraw. You can produce illustrations from scratch or through Arbortext’s unique ability to reuse original 3D and 2D CAD data to optimize product and support information, such as assembly and disassembly instructions, parts catalogues, operator and service manuals, training documents and any sort of technical publications.
Arbortext’s ability to maintain associative links to the original CAD data mean that changes to the engineering design can be automatically transferred and updated within the technical illustrations. This enables technical documentation to start earlier and work concurrently with detailed design and to remain up to date throughout your products life cycle.
- Increase illustrator productivity and remove engineering from all illustration tasks.
- Re-use original CAD data to quickly develop 2D and 3D illustrations and animations.
- Ensure up-to-date technical illustrations and animations through associative links to actual design data.
- Enable concurrent development of product designs and technical publications with real time illustrations.
- Support one or many types of data such as 2D, 3D, raster based graphics and animations within a single document.
- Improve operator and service performance levels with explicit illustrations to convey complex operation and maintenance procedures.
- Lower publishing, translation and illustration costs.
- Ensure the most up-to-date technical illustrations through the associative links to real time design data.
- Manage the complete associative illustration lifecycle with Windchill to update illustrations and their use in documentation when engineering designs changes.