Unlike the traditional method of analyzing designs, where analysis is a forensic activity performed after a failure is identified in testing, Creo CAE applications allow the engineer to understand the performance of the design earlier in the process. These applications set the basis for better designs by providing the engineer with an immediate understanding of how change impacts the design, whether it’s through material selection, assembly dynamic interference or reliability.
All Creo Parametric packages include CAE Lite capabilities, which enable you to perform basic static structural analyses on product designs. This can be extended with Creo Simulation and other analysis modules.
Analysis Module Benefits
- Gain early insight into product performance and discover design flaws early, as you increase first-time build success
- Improve user efficiency with an intuitive, familiar user interface in Analysis modules.
- Obtain realistic performance data, and improve product quality, by directly applying real-world conditions to design geometry within the Analysis environment.
- These enable you to evaluate more scenarios than with physical prototypes
- Save time and reduce errors by working in a seamlessly integrated design and simulation environment–with no data translation
- Decrease development costs by reducing or even eliminating physical prototyping.
- Capture the knowledge of your simulation experts, and make it accessible to others, using the process wizards, a structured, customizable wizard that guides engineers through the simulation process.