With Creo Tolerance Analysis Extension powered by CETOL Technology, design engineers gain powerful tolerance analysis capabilities within their design environment. Using the Tolerance Analysis system within Creo, they can easily analyse, visualise and understand the geometric tolerance stack-up and dimensional variation that impacts your design.
Tolerance Analysis Features
- Integrated graphical user interface is easy to learn and use.
- 1D tolerance loops.
- Tolerance stack-ups.
- Automatic validation of dimensions and dimension loop.
- Interactive visualization of the tolerance loop.
- Profile and position GTOLS supported.
- Tolerance analyses can be saved as a feature in Creo.
- Part of assembly-level management of tolerance analyses.
- Quickly edit analysis inputs by deleting or substituting components and dimensions.
- Tolerance Analysis is part of the Creo modelling environment so no separate data files are used. One file manages the design and tolerance analysis data and changes are associative. Tolerance Analysis allows you to analyze your model and quickly identify problem areas and once you update the design, you can easily re-run the tolerance analysis, without recreating it.
- Tolerance Analysis enables engineers to evaluate the impact of tolerances on the manufacturability of designs
- It enables concurrent engineering, to ensure designs meet manufacturing requirements
- Six Sigma design methodologies to ensure design quality are built into the Tolerance Analysis which is powered by the industry leading CETOL technology.
- Streamline design processes, improve productivity and reduce time-to-market.