The Creo family of CAD/CAM/CAE software applications delivers a distinct advantage because every tool is fully ‘associative’: any change made to the design is automatically reflected in all downstream deliverables – without any translation of model information between applications. By eliminating data translation, you not only save time, but you also avoid potential errors in your design. No other 3D package offers such a complete set of native manufacturing applications – from tool and die design, to NC programming, process documentation, post processing, and toolpath verification and simulation. Concurrent design and manufacturing is available only in Creo.
Creo machining solutions work alongside Creo,giving you true concurrent design through manufacture. So you have the confidence knowing your parts are cut efficiently and accurately.
- Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling - Multi-surface 3-axis milling, with support for high-speed machining and 4-axis and 5-axis positioning.
- Creo Production Machining – All the capabilities of the above with the additional capabilities of 4 axis turning and EDM programming.
- Creo Complete Machining – All the capabilities of the above with the additional capabilities of full 5 axis machining.
- Creo NC Sheetmetal – Sheet metal manufacturing system that enables creation and optimizing of tool paths using standard and form tools. Use auto-nesting to maximize your sheet area, thus reducing scrap and material costs and cutting lead times.
- Creo Progressive Die – Easily create automatic strip layout definition, cut stamp creation, and placement/modification of die components. You can eliminate error-prone manual tasks by automatically creating clearance cuts, drilled holes, and documentation.
- Creo Tool Design – The essential 3D CAD tool for professional designers who need to rapidly create higher quality mold inserts, casting cavities and patterns. It’s powerful, parametric surfacing capabilities mean that engineers can easily create even the most complex parting surfaces with ease.
- Creo Expert Moldbase - Provides an ideal solution for designing moldbases. Speed design through simple, process-driven workflows to automated moldbase design and detailing
- Creo Complete Mold Design -Combines all the features of Tool Design and Expert Moldbase, offering a powerful combination of capabilities for specialized mold assembly creation.
- Creo Computer-Aided Verification – Allows digital inspections of machined parts and assemblies for quality assurance purposes and supports both CMM machines and laser scanners