Creo View MCAD Professional is a universal viewer that brings 3D MCAD product models, assemblies, drawings, images and documents to everyone’s desktop for comprehensive interrogation and visual collaboration–all without the need for native authoring applications.
Product development involves a variety of content from many different sources. One of the biggest issues faced by many manufacturers is how to efficiently share the large volume of digital product content created throughout the product development process. Creo View provides a sophisticated and cost effective means of viewing and interacting with this information.
ProductView offers superior integration with Windchill, Creo Parametric, a variety of MCAD and ECAD applications as it can view over 200 other document types including most leading CAD systems. With Creo View, everyone who needs to can view, markup, interact and collaborate on all forms of digital product data.
A summary of values:
- Provide product information access to all team members in a web orientated and scalable environment . With the 64-bit option, Creo View MCAD Professional supports even the most massive digital product models.
- View a myriad of product data (e.g., MCAD/ECAD files, MS Office documents) without using or having the authoring application.
- Accurately measure, section and compare 3D models, and assemble parts and complex product structures.
- Easily create smart exploded product views using Creo View Professional.
- Collaborate on through markups and real-time collaboration.
- Improved productivity by allowing users to easily share visual information with customers, suppliers or other parts of the organisation.