Windchill is the only Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution that was designed from the ground up to work in an Internet-based, distributed design environment. Whether you need core product data management capabilities, optimization of processes to meet industry-specific requirements, or support for global product development, Windchill uniquely has the capabilities you need to effectively manage geographically dispersed product development teams.
- Seamlessly connects to multiple mechanical/electrical CAD applications, desktop applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems. This prevents costly design errors by controlling and automating the engineering change management processes.
- Facilitates rapid development of new product configurations through reuse of previously designed product configurations.
- Operates seamlessly with Creo Parametric, Creo View and Windchill ProjectLink for distributed, cross-enterprise collaboration on data acquisition and product information
- Query for any product-related information using the embedded search engine.
- Securely vault all product data using check-in/check out, history, search and access control.
- Track, store and share multiple versions/iterations of product structures, product definition data, Creo Parametric models, Creo Elements/Direct Drafting drawings, and (optionally) other MCAD and ECAD systems, including AutoCAD®, CADDS® 5, CATIA®, I-deas® TDM, Unigraphics®‚ Mentor Graphics®, Zuken®, and Cadence®.
- Manage and associate other product content, such as requirements, product specifications, technical publications, simulation results, production plans, engineering calculations and 3D viewable data.
- Improve Product Quality
- Reduce Process Errors and Engineering Rework
- Support Global Product Development
- Comprehensive Product Content Management
- Creo View. PTC’s powerful CAD Viewer is built in to Windchill to provide extremely powerful viewing tools for CAD and Product Data. View More ….