Based on organizations specific needs, electrical design tasks can now be accomplished more quickly and easily and all relevant design and manufacturing data may be interfaced with other systems simply – at the press of a button.
E3.Series provides you with a comprehensive solution for design of circuit diagrams and harness and cable wiring. E3.Series is a true Windows application and is completely integrated into standard Windows environments.
E3.Series features a clear, easily understood and easy-to-learn user interface. Functions such as Drag&Drop and Cut/Copy/Paste using the standard Windows clipboard are optimized to apply to electrical engineering requirements. Use of OLE and the ODBC interface for databases provides the ability to quickly and easily embed documents from other Windows applications (for example from WORD, EXCEL or ACCESS).
A bi-directional COM interface allows you to access the object-oriented data within E3.Series. The systems’ strengths lie both in the user-friendly interface and its functionality which encompasses the requirements of the most demanding of professional users.
Online cross-references and controls as well as cable and terminal diagrams help you save time and costs. Interfaces integrated within E3.Schematic provide for import and export of DWG/DXF, standard drawing formats and EXF data.
- E3.Series Schematic module is used to develop and document low, medium and high voltage control schematics. View More ….
- E3. Series Cable module provides for an easy to use (managed) environment for cable harnesses and cable diagrams. View More ….
- E3. Series Panel provides a remarkably efficient environment for panel design, site and control wiring layout. View More ….
- E3. Series Formboard provides a fully integrated method of designing and producing documentation for nail board displays to enable the manufacture of harnesses. View More ….
- E3.Series Fluid for Hydraulic and Pneumatic Schematics and P&ID’s. View More ….