The multi user option enabled by E3 Enterprise enables multiple users to work concurrently on the same project significantly reducing lead times. It also enables a project to be shared and developed concurrently by different users from different disciplines e.g. Electrical, panel layout and Hydraulic designers.
The E3 Enterprise projects are database driven and like any change in E3, a modification made by a user will automatically and instantly update any affected drawing sheets or project information being accessed or worked on by the other users in the project.
Features include: -
- Several users can work simultaneously on a project.
- The data is always current for all users working on a project.
- Full access and lifecycle control.
- Security can be set so that users from specific departments can only modify data appropriate to them.
- Projects can be exchanged between single user and multi-user
- The same functionality as the single user version (including the undo capability).
- Sheets can be checked out read only or locked for modification.
- Multi User projects can be saved as single user files and vice-versa.
- No manual synchronisation tasks are necessary as data is updated across the project automatically.
The E3 Enterprise Multi User system is the best and most reliable in the Electrical CAD industry. It is used by many large multi-national corporations for their Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic design. Please contact us for more information.