To support the manufacture of custom wire and cable harnesses, the E3.Series suite offers E3.Formboard. This additional E3.Series integrated module has been designed for the creation of nail board displays required in the production of wire and cable harnesses.
For the manufacturing of wire harnesses a scaled 1:1 drawing is usually necessary. The Formboard drawing is used to create the harness and to fix the individual branches.
E3.Formboard makes it possible for you to create connector tables automatically, graphically display manufacturing and displayed lengths, apply automatic stretching and compressing to cables, as well as rotate cable branches. As with all other modules in the E3.Series, the displayed view data of an object in a project with E3.Formboard is always consistent with the schematic and additional documents.
Features include: -
- Define the manufacturing length definition on any segment.
- Automatically adjust segment adjustment.
- Predefine adjustment direction.
- Create dynamic connector tables.
- Easily rotate branches.
- Carry-out wire assignment in connector tables.
- Addition of cable protection (e.g. shrinking tubes) and fasteners.
- Addition of nail points and branch attributes.
The formboard drawing is like all E3.Series documents, always correct. Regardless of where a modification may have been made, everything is synchronized online.