E3.Schematic Electrical CAD comes from Zuken the Electrical and Electronic software specialists. E3.Schematic is the core of the E3.Series suite of applications. It enables complete design from circuit diagrams to terminal plans and BOMs. Using object-oriented technology and online verification, it provides design tools in the areas of electrical engineering, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Circuit Schematics for Electrical Engineering. E3.Schematic features a clear, easily understood and easy-to-learn user interface. Functions such as Drag&Drop and Cut/Copy/Paste using the standard Windows clipboard are optimized to apply to electrical engineering requirements.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics. The E3.Schematic module also includes full hydraulic and pneumatic functionality as provided with E3.Fluid.
- Automatic Connections. Using horizontal, vertical or diagonal connection methods, multiple or single connections can be made within a single command. Conductors can optionally be placed automatically as the connections are made.
- Logic and Electrical checks. E3.Schematic will avoid errors using in built and automatic error avoidance using logic and common electric checks.
- Online Terminal Plans. E3.Schematic terminal plans can be created automatically and are fully associated so that changes can be made on the terminal or within the plan/table with all corresponding information updated immediately and automatically.
- Online Bill of Materials. The E3.Schematic bill of materials and devices lists are fully associated with the schematic data so changes can be made anywhere and are reflected automatically within other views of the data.
- Other outputs. Output of connection and component information may be used for purchasing or manufacturing systems, control panel layout and other applications such as cable cut, strip and marking systems.
E3.Schematic is the core module for the E3.Series suite of tools. Other functionality can be added and although licensed separately, all the functionality is run from a single integrated application, on a single project set of data (A single file in single user mode). Unlike other systems, no interfacing or separate applications are required as E3.Series offers a powerful and scalable electrical engineering CAD solution.