PTC Creo 3.0 introduces exciting new features that will enable customers to work more effectively in a Multi-CAD environment, empower innovation in their organizations, and enhance their productivity.
With the introduction of Unite technology, PTC Creo now has unparalleled capabilities in handling data from multiple CAD sources – enabling customers to efficiently consolidate onto a single CAD system, reducing the costs and efforts associated with maintaining multiple systems and integrations, and enabling better data reuse and resource allocation.
Unite technology also enables them to collaborate more effectively in a multi-CAD product development environment, with the ability to establish and protect design intent between PTC Creo data and data from other CAD systems. This enables our customers to support on-time delivery and spend more time on high value activities, such as improving quality.
Secondly, PTC Creo 3.0 delivers an environment that fosters innovation with new and enhanced tools for concept design that continue to support the seamless flow of design intent between the concept and detailed design process. This ensures that redundant effort is reduced and a greater number of concepts can be developed.
Additionally, PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 continues to deliver on the promise of being easier-to-use and making users more productive thanks to new and improved capabilities. Top enhancements include:
- Enhancements to freestyle geometry creation – Allowing users to more effectively combine freeform, organic geometry with dimension based design intent.
- Productivity improvements to the inbuilt sheet metal tools – Rapidly create sheetmetal geometry using new functionality to automatically apply bend relief, create sheetmetal rips, bend coplanar geometry, and simplify die form and flat pattern creation
- Enhanced surfacing tools – The ability to untrim surfaces and flatten complex freeform surfaces provides additional benefits when defining and working with surface geometry.
- The addition of extensive hardware libraries PTC Creo Parametric includes a rich and extensive library of fasteners with a simple and intuitive user interface to speed up the process of adding standard
hardware to your assembly design. In addition to assembling the hardware, the system will automatically create clearance holes in the parts for you where appropriate.
- Intuitive Reference Editing – Edit References functionality has been significantly overhauled in PTC Creo Parametric. Not only has a new, intuitive interface been added, but users can now also see and choose child features to re-route simultaneously, significantly improving the process of changing references.
These are just a few of the enhancements in PTC Creo 3.0. To find out more, arrange a demonstration or to book your update to Creo 3.0 contact us on 0845 453 4101 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org