As part of the service offered by High Peak Systems, customers benefit from comprehensive product and technical support to ensure that their systems continue to perform well.
Unlike suppliers of off-the-shelf, point solutions, High Peak Systems can take responsibility for the whole system – hardware, software and networking. This relieves customers of the worry of system administration, and ensures maximum productivity with minimum downtime.
Some of the facilities we can provide include the following: –
- Unlimited access to the support hotline.
- Demonstration of answers to queries using web based desktop sharing.
- Replication of customer environments using Virtual Machines.
- Emergency licenses.
- Software updates for applications.
- Dedicated technical account management with planned site visits.
- Installation of updates by trained High Peak engineers.
- On site support assistance.
- Access via High Peak Systems to major manufacturers support channels.
- Computerised support call tracking.
- Disaster recovery provided for the server machine and a client.
For more information on standard support packages, as well as ad-hoc and bespoke requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01663 769 370
To log a support enquiry, contact email@example.com