Elements/Direct Model Manager (formerly CoCreate Model Manager), is an integrated product data management (PDM) solution for Elements/Direct, and has been specially written for highly iterative, “work-in-progress” design environments. Its tight integration to the design environment ensures that automated product data management comes naturally to the design process spanning from sandbox concepts to released product designs. As the essential companion to product design, Elements/Direct Model Manager orchestrates development efforts and organizes 3D and 2D CAD data and associated files within a central database.
Features & Benefits
- Automate processes and eliminate errors with ownership, revision, and state control.
- Provide open and controlled access to design data with status updates and notifications.
- Leverage existing part and assembly designs with Search and Where Used, to speed product development.
- Orchestrate teamwork with effective management of 3D to 2D associativity, part comparisons, and engineering-related documents for co-located or distributed teams.
- Load product designs using lightweight models, ideal for the design of large assemblies and complex products.