Unlike the traditional method of analysing designs, where analysis is performed after a failure is identified in testing, Creo Simulate allows the engineer to understand the performance of the design earlier in the process. This sets the basis for better designs by providing the engineer with an immediate understanding of how change impacts the design, whether it’s through material selection, assembly dynamic interference or reliability.
Creo Simulate Benefits
- Gain early insight into product performance and discover design flaws early, as you increase first-time build success.
- Improve user efficiency with an intuitive, familiar user interface in Creo Simulate..
- Obtain realistic performance data, and improve product quality, by directly applying real-world conditions to design geometry within the Simulation environment.
- Enables you to evaluate more scenarios than with physical prototypes.
- Fully integrated within the Creo Parametric modelling environment so no separate data files are used. One file manages the design and analysis data and changes are associative. Simulation allows you to analyze your model and quickly identify problem areas and once you update the design, you can easily re-run the analysis, without recreating it.