Windchill is the only Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution that was designed from the ground up to work in an Internet-based, distributed design environment. Whether you need core product data management capabilities, optimization of processes to meet industry-specific requirements, or support for global product development, Windchill uniquely has the capabilities you need to effectively manage geographically dispersed product development teams. Windchill manages all product content and business processes throughout the product and service lifecycle.
- Seamlessly connects to multiple mechanical/electrical CAD applications, desktop applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems. This prevents costly design errors by controlling and automating the engineering change management processes.
- Facilitates rapid development of new product configurations through reuse of previously designed product configurations.
- Operates seamlessly with Creo Parametric, Creo View and Windchill ProjectLink for distributed, cross-enterprise collaboration on data acquisition and product information
- Securely vault all product data using check-in/check out, history, search and access control.
- Track, store and share multiple versions/iterations of product structures, product definition data, Creo Parametric models, Creo Elements/Direct Drafting drawings, and (optionally) other MCAD and ECAD systems, including AutoCAD®, CADDS® 5, CATIA®, I-deas® TDM, Unigraphics®‚ Mentor Graphics®, Zuken®, and Cadence®.
- Manage and associate other product content, such as requirements, product specifications, technical publications, simulation results, production plans, engineering calculations and 3D viewable data.
PTC’s powerful CAD Viewer is built in to Windchill to provide extremely powerful viewing tools for CAD and Product Data. View More ….